Are you looking for an exciting career with growth potential and competitive pay and benefits? Are you a team player? Are you a goal-orientated, motivated individual looking for an opportunity to create your own success?
We offer a 40-hour work week - and a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employer-Paid Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with Company Match
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Delivers parts and equipment to customers, vendors, and other locations as requested
- Picks up parts and equipment from customers, vendors, and other locations as requested
- Loads and unloads parts and equipment to and from truck
- Ensures that customers receive the correct products
- Operates the vehicle used to deliver and pick up parts and equipment
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit your resume and cover letter and have the ability to pass pre-employment testing, including background check, MVR and drug screen.