The Alabama Fair Returns To Pelham
It’s that time of year again, when the air feels crisp and the leaves start to change color. That means the fair is just around the corner. You can probably smell the cotton candy and funnel cakes already. If you’re excited about the fun food and rides, you don’t want to miss the Alabama Fair in Pelham from September 28 – October 7.
Admission price is as follows:
- Adults ages 13-59: $10
- Youth ages 5-12: $5
- Seniors ages 60+: $5
- Military with ID: $5
- Ride passes: $25
What to Do
The Alabama Fair in Pelham is unlike any other. Some of the attractions include:
- Fair Food
- Fair Rides
- Alex & Zheni
- World of Wonder Side Show
- Double Trap
- Royal Hanneford Circus
- Kid’s Comedy Magic Show
- Pig Races
- Petting Zoo
Who to See
There will be a wide variety of musicians performing live music at the Alabama Fair. Some of the bands you can expect to see include:
- Robert Abernathy Band – October 1 at 2:00 p.m.
- BJ Wilbanks Band – October 1 at 4:00 p.m.
- Shallow Side – October 1 at 6:00 p.m.
- Jack Russell’s Great White – October 1 at 8:00 p.m.
- Bellamy Brothers – October 6 at 8:00 p.m.
- Montez De Durango – October 7 at 8:00 p.m.
- Georgia Shine Band – October 8 at 2:00 p.m.
- Matt Bennett Band – October 8 at 4:00 p.m.
- Johnathan East – October 8 at 6:00 p.m.
Dates & Times
The Alabama Fair will be available for you to attend on the following dates and times:
- Friday, September 28 – 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 29 – 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 30 – 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 1 – 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 2 – 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 3 – 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 4 – 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 5 – 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6 – 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 7 – 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
You might also like: Challenge Your Friends To Laser Tag At Game Zone In Pelham
While in Pelham, Alabama
While you’re in Pelham, don’t forget to stop by Med Center Mazda to take one of our vehicles for a test drive. We have an extensive inventory filled with new and pre-owned automobiles. Since drivers seek specific features and configurations, we happily offer a diverse stock for you to choose from. In addition to that, we provide numerous ways to save with our specials. Our deals are for a limited time only, so come see us today.
We are conveniently located at 80 Drivers Way, Pelham, AL 35124. For those of you who live in Hoover, Alabaster, or Meadowbrook, we’re only a short drive away. During your visit, our helpful employees will be glad to fill you in on our specials and let you take a test drive. We look forward to seeing you soon.