MAZDA Service Support is in Pelham
The Mazda service here at Med Center Mazda goes beyond oil changes and tire rotations. We also want to provide the information and resources you need to keep your vehicle running properly and to get the support you need when something goes wrong out on the road. Visit us in Pelham for routine service and check out this guide for managing breakdowns.
What to Do in the Event of a Break Down
The Mazda vehicles at Med Center Mazda are designed with longevity and safety in mind, but breakdowns can still happen. Here are the steps you’ll want to take in the event of a breakdown, to stay safe and to get your car back on the road as soon as possible.
- Put Your Hazards On: It’s important to inform other drivers of your vehicle’s condition as soon as possible. Once you notice something is wrong, put your hazard lights on, so other vehicles will navigate around you.
- Get to a Safe Location: If your vehicle can move, get it to a safe location as quickly as possible. It’s best to move to a flat area, so your car doesn’t roll, but getting out of traffic is the most important.
- Put On Your Emergency Brake: If you’re not on a flat surface, chock your wheels against the curb and put on your emergency brake, to keep from rolling.
- Communicate Using Your Vehicle: It’s a good idea to pop your vehicle’s hood, so other drivers know to avoid your car.
- Call for Help: If your vehicle has been in an accident or you believe it is a danger, call emergency services. Otherwise, call your roadside assistance or a tow company to get your vehicle to the mechanic for repairs.
Mazda service and support is available here at Med Center Mazda. Schedule an appointment with our expert team today.